
I am now one week into my last rotation of PA school! I'm in Medford, OR doing an Emergency Medicine rotation. Graduation is looming...August 10th and in someways it can't come soon enough. I have loved PA school, but Will and I are ready to share a residence again! Luckily Will is hard at work on setting that up. He loads our moving truck tomorrow and will set out on his cross country trip - joined by Dad in Montana on Monday. What a trooper! This will be the second time he has moved all of our belongings without me. I owe him big time! He'll go get everything set up in our sweet little duplex in Ithaca before he heads back for my graduation. Maybe he'll even post some pictures on the blog! :) Although he is under strict instructions not to do too much unpacking before I get there. Am I the only one who loves that part of moving? I love deciding where to put each thing and the opportunity to go through belonging and get rid of things. Since most of our stuff has sat in storage since Feb, I'm guessing there are a few things I will be willing to toss. However, I am excited to see a few things...my green kitchen aid mixer, our comfortable bed, and our couches. (just a short list of the things I day dream about while I'm supposed to be studying for the PANCE. (that's the national boards for PAs)
I can't believe you're almost through! Congrats! It's like you're a real grown up or something like that.,...
ReplyDelete