So it's been a week and I'm sure that you all want to see pictures of the new place. Here's the thing, I'm no longer on the East Coast. I'm back in Oregon. Sara is wrapping up her Emergency Department rotation and I thought I might venture on out to Medford to join her. After all, Crater Lake is only an hour and a half away.
Sara has been front-loading her work weeks so that we have more time to hangout. Sara's roommates noticed that she didn't have to work for 3 days and they began to comment, "It's like you're on vacation!" To which Sara would respond "Yeah, a vacation with a twin bed and three roommates!" So the accommodations may not be perfect but we're together so it's all going to be great.
But here's what you've really been waiting for. The two pictures I sent Sara when Dad and I finished unloading the truck in Ithaca.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment