Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Mother Dear!




Today is my sweet mom's birthday!  I just want to take a moment to celebrate her since I sadly cannot be with her to celebrate today.  However, she has the best replacement I have to offer - Will, who kindly took care of arranging for our gift for her this year...a new clicker for her highlander!  Thanks Will!  I'm so lucky to have a mom who is also one of my very best friends!  This weekend she picked the new Chihuly glass museum at Seattle Center for her birthday adventure and we had a lovely time ohhhing and ahhhing over the beautiful pieces there.  Here's a picture of one of my favorites


It was such a fun trip and I have had so many fun trips with Mom over the years.  Below are a few photos I have of the two of us traveling together.  Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you! 
At the cave of the Milodon in Chile.

Celebrating Mom's 50th at Cannon Beach - remember the deer we saw on the beach that morning?

Spitting cherry pits into Lake Washington

Watching the gypsies dance in the cave in Spain

Family trip in NYC. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post, sweet daughter! Traveling with you is one of my favorite adventures. And if we get lost, we have the best time laughing together. Thanks for sharing these fun pictures, so many great memories! Hopefully we'll get to plan that trip to Hawaii someday soon. I'm off to dinner with Will since Lance is in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tribute to your mom. So sweet! Brent and I saw a Chihuly exhibit in Nashville in 2010. Such cool stuff he does.

    ReplyDelete