Just a quick update, this month is going to be crazy and mostly because of my PA school interviews. But the fact that I have interviews is incredibly exciting! I thought I'd let you all know where I'm headed in the next little while in my quest to get in to PA school.
Sept. 13th - Midwestern - Glendale AZ
Sept. 17th - Wake Forest - North Carolina
Sept. 25th - George Washington - Washington DC - I'll get to stay with Blake for this trip :)
Sept 27th - Oregon Health Sciences University - Portland, OR
Oct. 25th - Emory - Atlanta, GA
Oct. 29th - Midwestern - Downer's Grove, IL
That's the current plan. We'll keep you posted!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, you'll be a busy woman! I hope everything goes well and you end up getting in to where you want to go!
ReplyDeleteYay! I vote for GW first. Wake Forest Second.
ReplyDeleteGo you!
I vote for the schools that are in places that I have never been...Wake Forest, GW....or IL because I get cheap flights there. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteI'd LOVE to see you when you're down here if you have time! We live less than 5 minutes from Midwestern! Best of luck with the interviews!
ReplyDelete