What's it called when someone thinks their sick but they're really not...hypochondriac? Yeah, my scooter thinks it's one of those.
When I first got it the handlebars wouldn't lock when parked. After a little bit of playing around it started working again.
Since returning from Alabama the seat has never latched shut. Until last week when it suddenly decided to start working again. Now I can keep all my valuables in it, or at least the registration and insurance instead of keeping it in my wallet all the time.
Tonight I learned that the gas light doesn't turn on. Luckily I was right next to the Marriott Center so I parked it there and continued on foot (tragic) to a lecture. After wards I pushed it across the street to the football stadium, got it rolling down hill and coasted through the parking lot to end up right across the street for Chevron. The funny thing is that while I was coasting the gas light was faintly glowing... why couldn't it have done that earlier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's a good thing that you live in little provo where you can afford having a scooter that might break down any minute, and you can still get places!! enjoy it while you can.
ReplyDelete