Friday, September 10, 2010

Books

I'm off to Phoenix tomorrow for my 1st interview, but first I wanted to quickly recommend two books I've read this last week. First The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. It was very interesting and a nice read - especially for nonfiction. The second is The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley. I loved this book - the main character is eleven years old, loves chemistry and hilarious. So, if you're looking for something to read - two great ideas right there!

2 comments:

  1. so i just finished the help. so good. now i'm looking at your list and i need to check out these other books. thanks for keeping me in on good books! good luck on your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just place d a hold on The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie! We have Tuesday off, and I'm excited to sit and read for a bit. :) Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete