- Getting my license to practice medicine as a PA in New York State
- 2 mini pumpkins purchased at the farmers market
- Trivia night at the grad student bar on campus with Will's classmates
- Passing my boards
- Finally painting the legs for my DIY standing desk (they are drying downstairs in the basement, but I promise to post pictures when it's finally put together)
- Starting my job as a PA at the gynecology office
- Learning to play dominion with Ann last weekend
- Getting to sign my name as Sara C Passey, RPA-C (Registered Physician Assistant - Certified)
- Having time to read! (Just finished Nora Ephron's "I feel bad about my neck")
- Having a kitchen and being able to cook & bake
- Eating delicious Boston Cream Pie Cake that Ann made to help Andrew celebrate his birthday
- Catching up on NPR podcasts (Planet Money, Ask Me Another, This American Life)
- Listening to thunderstorms from my warm and cozy bed
- Knowing that Mom is coming to visit in October and Dad in November!
Friday, September 13, 2013
Happy List
I'm stealing this idea from my sister in law Stefi. She regularly posts lists of things that make her or Blake happy. I was feeling overwhelmed every time I thought about posting to the blog, so here you go, what follows is a simple list of things that make me happy right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay loved your happy list! Blake made me pizza tonight and that makes me soooo happy!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I'm not surprised you passed your boards, but CONGRATULATIONS! And it sounds like you got the job! Hooray! This happy list makes me happy because you're doing so well! I loved seeing you last month. I just wish we lived closer so we could meet up more often!
ReplyDelete- Working from home in my PJs while reading this
ReplyDelete- Crockpot chicken making the apartment smell awesome
- acting
Glad you're doing well!