Sunday, August 25, 2013

Graduation


 Will came with me and acted as paparazzi, so this is one of the few pictures with him in at graduation, luckily it turned out great!  Thanks Blake for snapping it!  


 Figuring out how to put on the hood was a bit of a challenge.  One classmate took the name hood a little too literally and had the whole thing draped over his head.  Luckily our wise faculty stepped in to make sure we all looked up to snuff.  I put in a lot of hard work for this fancy piece of graduation attire, so I made sure Will photographed it in it's full glory!  


 Here's the rest of the support team!  Couldn't have done it without Mom & Dad!  


Blake & Stefi were awesome and added another stop to their vacation in the West to see me graduate!  


My surprise graduation present!  When I arrived in Ithaca I found a beautiful cedar lined chest that Will had been stealthily working on for the past 3 months.  I guess there are some benefits to living apart - makes surprising a spouse much easier!  I was speechless and even now I enjoy just sitting in our bedroom gazing at this beauty!  

See the cedar lining?  If you come visit us in Ithaca you can smell it!  

2 comments:

  1. It was so hard to keep that chest a secret! But I did it, even though it was tough sometimes trying to explain where Will was - I think I had him exercising quite frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for graduation! AND Loving the chest Will. Good work.

    ReplyDelete