Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Weekend with The Morgans
I just got back to Pendleton for my last week of Preceptorship in Boardman, OR. I was lucky enough to get to spend this past weekend with the Morgans - our good friends from our time in Wymount. They live in Boise currently, until Mike starts medical school in July. I took advantage of being only 4 hours from there and drove out the spend the weekend with them. I spent time playing with Katie (we got to visit them in the hospital when she was born), holding the boys (twins born 5 weeks ago) and enjoying girl time with Brittany. Saturday we left Mike with all the kids and hit up Cafe Rio, Costco and Target. Living in rural OR has made me really appreciate the ability to going to my favorite stores. See the pictures below for proof of my lovely weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay visiting us! I'm so happy you came. It was exactly what I needed.
ReplyDeletePS - Halfway between Downers Grove and Ithaca is approximately Cleveland. :)