Sunday, September 9, 2012
Call Back #1
I've finished my pediatric rotation and I loved it! I will miss all the kids, providers and staff that I worked with down in Salem. This next week I'm back on the hill (OHSU campus) for meetings with my program. It should be a nice relaxing week with a chance to catch up with my classmates. Then I'm headed to Pendleton for my women's health rotation at an OBGYN clinic. Will should be posting on here soon - about a delicious blackberry tart we made last weekend & his new job! This is just a teaser and hopefully a reminder to him that he owes us all a post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for a relaxing week! I'm excited for Will's post. Could he please include his recipe, because we just picked a bunch of blackberries, too! And a NEW JOB?! So many exciting things!
ReplyDelete