Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blake & Stefi

Blake is engaged! We got to spend time with Blake & Stefi over the New Year's holiday. They are such a fun couple! I'm excited about having a sister who loves to bake! We'll be headed out to DC at the end of March to visit these two along with Ann & Andrew! Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT! Go Blake! What an adorable couple. Sara, you get a sister-in-law! You guys are going to be baking champions together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Blake! So fun!! I wish we lived closer to D.C. It would be fun to see you all, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Blake! They are adorable together! And I agree with Amber, adorable layout! P.S This is Ann, on Andrew's computer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun exciting news! And what a cute picture of the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Blake-he and Stefi look so well together! What a lovely picture and lovely blog-look at you updating the look! :) Hope life is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw!! What a cute couple they make :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete