Friday, March 9, 2012

25

Will is turning 25 tomorrow! Sadly he has to work, but we have a fun evening planned. Out to dinner at the Thirsty Lion - one of our favorite Portland restaurants and time together!


Here are twenty five reasons Will is awesome.

1. He's my hero - I always say that's why I fell in love with him in the first place. He's always ready and willing to help me out with any task.

2. You've got to love a man with confidence.

3. He can always make me laugh.

4. He gives great hugs!

5. He wears bright yellow sweat pants.

6. He listens to me read flashcards out loud so I can study for PA school. (he even attempts to quiz me on them sometimes, that's much harder though with all the medical abbreviations I use)

7. When he smiles his eyes disappear. So cute!

8. He makes a mean chicken tika masala.

9. He works hard at the bank everyday and then comes home and helps me with PA school.

10. He snuggles with me while we catch up on TV shows.

11. He understands when I fall asleep during TV shows - don't even try a movie (2 hours and I'm guaranteed to fall asleep.)

12.
He's tall and can reach all the shelves I can't.

13. He makes me dinner almost every night while I'm studying!

14. He loves sports - specifically college football and basketball & he answers all of my questions about the rules and calls the refs make.

15. He a great listener.

16. He plays the piano beautiful & now that he's got the clarinet I'm looking forward to more music in the house.

17. He can do 25 push ups & counting - we started doing sit up and push ups together at night a couple of weeks ago. We're up to 50 sit ups and 25 push ups.

18. He finds fun things to do together, like the Guster concert we're going to next week!

19. I love talking with him about life, our plans and what our family will be like one day.

20. He sings to me.

21. He loves pie as much as I do. (stay tuned Pi Day is coming up 3/14)

22. He's a master at homemade pizza.

23. He works out with me at the gym.

24. He's always positive. I think he got this one from his mom, he always tells me that things are going to work out.

25. He always tells me how much he loves me!


I hope he knows how much I love him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!

7 comments:

  1. Love this list! The disappearing eyes made me laugh. We would tease him about that. :)
    I need this pizza dough recipe.
    And he does make everyone laugh. He is good at that.

    Happy birthday little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Happy Birthday Will! Sometimes just spending time together is the greatest gift. And we are also excited for pi day! I wanted to throw a party like you guys did last year, but alas, we'll be out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Will! This is such a cute idea, Sara! I love all of these points. You two are such a cute couple. I have a picture from our last reunion of you two, and it makes me smile when I see it. And yes, Will does have some BRIGHT YELLOW sweatpants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew there was a good reason that I liked Will. I LOVE MY YELLOW SWEATPANTS. Mine came from the Halloween box from when I was a kid. (They were part of the pirate costume.) I'm sure his have just as great a legacy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal "Chinese Boy." I am sorry I am a bad sister and did not call and wish you Happy Birthday Will. I had a fever. I am just starting to feel better. Happy Belated Birthday, William "Chin Lee" Robert Passey! You know I love you and those yellow sweat pants. Oh, love you too Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that he's positive! And that he got the trait from Wendy. I also enjoy the beautiful piano playing and homemade pizza when Sara and Will visit. Sara didn't list his homemade rolls, but they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! You guys are so awesome! And I LOVE the new look of the blog!! So glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete