Monday, January 16, 2012

Flurries

Here in Portland we saw a few flurries of snow this weekend. I may have hoped for a Snow Sunday - it's like a snow day, but where church is cancelled instead of school because of snow. I know this a foreign idea to everyone who grew up in Utah, but it's quite common in Seattle. However, no such luck. We did however enjoy a lovely stake conference complete with wintergreen mints to keep us awake. I've got two big tests this week. A physiology test tomorrow about the heart and then a clinical medicine test on Friday on our cardiology unit. They may sound similar, but the first one is all about how the normal heart works and the second one is about disorders, diseases, drugs & treatments. Will is enjoying life at the bank.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your tests! We've actually been pretty light on the snow here -- not that I'm complaining :)

    ReplyDelete