Living Room
Living Room
Kitchen (Will and I are quite pleased with our full size oven - the ovens in Wymount are tiny)
Kitchen (yes that is a dishwasher you see)
Bathroom
We are really enjoying this apartment. Not only is it fun to have a little more space and be able to paint the walls, but the location is great. It's a 12 minute walk to the bottom of the tram that takes me up the hill to campus. It's just a few steps away from the streetcar that takes us in to downtown Portland - lucky for us we're in the FreeRide Zone, so we don't even have to pay. It's right along the river front park, so we can take a stroll along with Willamette whenever we want. In fact, the other night they did fireworks on the river for the Rose Festival. Will and I left our apartment at 9:50, walked down to watch the fireworks that started at 10:00 and walked back home right after. It was beautiful and there was no traffic getting home! There's plenty of room so start planning your visit to Portland right now! We'd love to see any of you out here.

Cute! The Treehouse red accent wall lives on through your new apartment--minus the plug-in dishwasher and washer. Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteSara- I love it! You guys are such grown ups!! Your apartment looks adorable and it sounds like the perfect location for you two! Soo excited for you. When does school officially start for you? Hopefully you guys will have a nice summer to relax and explore your new city before you have to hit the books! ps-I like that we see you in the window in the grill pic! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Will it hold a family of five? We'd like to make a reservation... Good luck with the start of school, Sara!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! I love seeing where people live. Your place looks really fun. Did it come with the red wall? I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd having a dishwasher is so nice! And is that patio all yours? Or do you share with other people? It is so big.
Yay! I love new living places....especially when they give you more space. Keep us updated with improvements.
ReplyDeleteSara, that apartment is beautiful! I love the bold colors and modern, clean lines. Good luck with your PA program up there!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I am so excited for you!!! We've applied for an apartment in Arizona (did you know about the change of plans?) and its only a one bedroom but it is super cute and still WAY bigger than wymount! Full size oven and a dishwasher! ours would also have a washer and dryer. Makes you feel more like a grown up doesn't it?
ReplyDelete