Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Beard

Like any good recent BYU grad I had to try my hand (or face) at growing a beard. Before my mission I was not capable of growing a beard. After my mission I was not allowed to grow a beard. The fun thing was that Sara was probably more excited for me to grow the facial hair than I was.

Starting the evening of April 27th, the Wednesday before we left for out National Park tour I officially began my beard growing (That's right, I started the beard while I was still working for BYU). Above is how it looked the day that I shaved it Wednesday, May 18th. After three weeks I had experienced the beard and decided that it just wasn't my style.

We had a good run. During the shaving process I had to do what everyone does, see what I'd look like with a goatee and mustache. I really wanted to keep the 'stache but Sara said it tickled way too much.

Side shot, lookin' good.

See that towel rod in the background? I hung that.

How could you not want to kiss this amazing 'stache?

No comments:

Post a Comment