Saturday, February 5, 2011

New pillows and couch

Ta da! Here are the new pillow cases I made on Friday. Will and I picked up the fabric 50% off last weekend when we were up in Kaysville and he has been so excited for me to make them. It finally happened on Friday. I'm excited because we bought pillow forms, so I can make new cases whenever I want to change things around. Also, some of you might be wondering...yes that is our new couch as well. We bought it on New Years and are loving it for a number of reasons. One, it's really comfy. Two, it's long - just ask Cait - she slept on it all stretched out when she came to visit. Three, it goes with anything, as opposed to Grandma's sweet plaid couch.

3 comments:

  1. They are perfect! Look at the matched pattern!
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you sewed those! What a good idea. It's fun to be able to switch up a room with using colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete