I'm so glad this sweet man is my valentine!

This is what I came home to on Valentine's Day. The present turned out to be a Masie Dobb's novel I haven't ready yet. Yay! (In case you can't tell, those are spanish candy hearts.)
I bought him peanut butter M&Ms for Valentines.
Will was also in charge of the dinner for the ward Valentine's party on Friday night. He did homemade chicken cordon bleu. It was delicious, but did involve pounding lots of raw chicken. He was a champ in getting it all ready. The rest of the menu was baked potatoes, salad, and rolls. Then for dessert we had lemon-misu (it's like tirimisu, but it's lemon flavored) and sprite and raspberry sherbet punch. They had dancing and a talent show. Will played the piano and sang Younger than Springtime from South Pacific. It was a great night!
I was there for the purchase of the spanish candy hearts!
ReplyDelete