
I finally finished the T-shirt quilt I've been wanting to make since high school. Finished is a lose term. I just finished piecing the top. I still have to buy batting and quilt it, but still I think this accomplishment is worth a little reveling in. My favorite part of the picture is Will's feet. He was kind enough to hold the quilt up for the picture. :)
Way to go! How do you have time for all of these things? Will's feet is the best part of the picture!
ReplyDeleteYou made a t-shirt quilt? That's crazy, so did I! Yours looks a lot more clean than mine - I cut all my old shirts up into triangles and made this extremely complicated pattern. I should have waited for you to make yours first so I had a nice template. :) I still have to finish sewing mine together, too.
ReplyDeleteSara this looks amazing! You did an excellent job on this! Gotta love crafts!
ReplyDeleteSara, I did get your message, and June 3rd (that was the date, right?) should work fine for David and I. Just let us know what you want us to bring, and we'll be there!
ReplyDelete