Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nightstands

From the time that we got married until last week Sara was using two crates stacked next to her side of the bed to act as a nightstand. Since we only owned two crates I didn't have anything (don't worry, I was totally fine with that). Well last week we decided to use the last of the gift card that Sara's old office gave her for Christmas and headed off to IKEA to look for nightstands for both us. We found a nice pair that matched our dresser.

I'll be honest, I had no idea what I was missing. I now have a light next to my side of the bed that I can turn on and off at will. I can place a book, my phone or a plate with cake on it (although I would never do that because I hate going to bed without brushing my teeth and if I ate cake right before bed I would have to wait a while before brushing because I think it's disgusting to brush your teeth with so much food left in them). Back on topic... we also brought in a standing lamp for Sara's side of the bed. It's not in the picture to the right but she also placed a stunning photo of yours truly that, although she won't admit it, she'll wake up and stare at in the middle of the night.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) And Will, Brent is pretty much of the same mind about brushing teeth after eating something. Which usually means later and later bedtimes for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. it is so fun to get new furniture!

    ReplyDelete