Sunday, November 22, 2009

Curry and Homemade Naan

This post is really just shameless bragging about my husband. I work from 12 to 5 on Fridays, so I don't get home until 6:15ish. The last two Fridays I've come home to delicious homemade meals. Last week he made homemade chicken curry and garlic naan (delicious indian flatbread) Pictured above. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but what a treat! And this past Friday he made homemade meatballs to go with our spaghetti. Like I said, he's amazing! Thanks Will!

6 comments:

  1. I just love how spotlessly clean the stove is! It makes me want to go home and scrub my own down. :) Isn't it nice when husbands cook dinner? Except then I feel obligated to do the dishes as a token of gratitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over this Friday. Make room for three.

    (Only wishful thinking, of course. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to be more creative on my meals like you guys.
    looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brother, what Naan recipe do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just looked in the Joy of Cooking and used a pizza stone to cook it on.

    ReplyDelete