- Bishoprics
- EQ Presidencies
- RS Presidencies
- Clerks and Exec. Sec.
- FHE Committees
- Activities Committees
- Ward Music People
- Family History People
- Ward Missionaries
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Did I Give Something Away?
You may think that by me saying I went to a Stake Meeting that I've given a clue as to my calling. Here's the list of people that were invited to this meeting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought it would be good to offer our opinions in the "RECOUNT" post narrowing things down. We did look through the updated lists posted on the earlier notification. We have had a significant debate here on our couch for what the answer will be. Allie has assessed the order of the "options" and I think that the need to wait until tomorrow might indicate FHE...but our official answers are as follows:
ReplyDeleteAllie - "WARD MUSIC PEOPLE" with an emphasis on PEOPLE!
Lee - "Activities Committee" - do I get a boost if I am right since I am sticking with my original choice?
We can't wait to hear all about the calling and what the stake told you in your meeting! We hope you get to work with some cute girls to help make the calling more "Fun"!