Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Calling

Bro. Neild just asked me if I would accept a new calling. I'm not allowed to say what it is (I've been sworn to secrecy) but if you want to venture a guess...

I'll let you know next Sunday what it is.

6 comments:

  1. Allie: Sunday School Teacher
    Lee: Achtivities

    Will you just respond with a yes or no? What size Jamba Juice does the winner get? We can't wait until next Sunday. Allie will pick up her prize on Oct 11 when we come visit! Will Jong be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ward Prayer Coordinator. Does BYU have that? I would think of all places, BYU would FOR SURE have Hope and Scope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the financial clerk. And I should know because I am your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, ooo, bishop??

    hummm i'm torn between counselor in the EQ and FHE dad. i think i'll vote for FHE dad.

    go get 'em, tiger!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is RS Pres...oh wait that on is already taken. Let's go for ward mission leader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire took my vote so I will go with Area Authority...yeah...that's it...

    ReplyDelete