Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We Know Where We're Going!

It has been a while since I, Will, have last posted. For some reason I felt weird talking online about the schools I had applied to. The logic behind it doesn't make sense so don't ask.

Just as a refresher, I will be pursuing a Masters in Human Resource Management. You might remember this post from a while back about my trip to the Midwest and the East coast. I was visiting the University of Illinois and Cornell. I had a great trip and learned a lot about the two programs. Those were not the only two programs I applied to. The nominees, in no particular order are...

The University of Minnesota

Michigan State University

The University of Illinois

Purdue University

Cornell University

Utah State University

Sara and I were a little surprised when every school accepted me and a few even offered scholarships. We spent a lot of time talking about it and decided that the choice was clear. There was only one way I wanted to end up, and it's like this:


I was going to post a couple of photos from my visit but sadly I had to reset my phone and I lost them. Take my word for it, the campus is stunning. You just might get some pictures when we make the move to Ithaca this summer.

That being said, we finally know where we're going to be when Sara graduates! Only 137 days left (but who's counting?).

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I bet it felt pretty good getting accepted to all of them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you end up as nerdy as the guy on that Cornell Ad.

    ReplyDelete