Saturday, November 19, 2011
vacation
Today is the 1st day of my week off! It's been great. Will and I went to the gym together, I've got the laundry started, had a nice long shower this morning and now I'm sitting down to study with a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. I can tell this is the start of a beautiful break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!
ReplyDeleteOh that sounds sound like a good start. Enjoy your little break.
ReplyDeleteBreaks always make it difficult to go back, but they sure are nice.
ReplyDeletesara, who are you?! When I see the title vacation, I do not expect to read about such a productive, muscley (going to the gym) and studious day. If you need some lessons on procrastination, the art of doing nothing or how to waste many hours planning out life without actually doing anything, please call me anytime! ;) Glad to know you haven't changed too much since we lived together and I hope you thoroughly enjoy the rest of your break! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete