Sorry guys, we're still playing catch up...I promise we'll eventually start blogging about our current life sometime soon. But there were so many exciting things that happened over the break that we have to blog about them! The first of these big events was Ann and Andrew's wedding.
Ann and Andrew’s wedding was such a fun weekend. Friday night we drove up for a family dinner at the Buschell’s. Stacy was a wonderful host and we had a lovely night. Delicious seven layer dip and pulled pork tacos. We really enjoyed getting to know Andrew’s siblings and their families along with all of Ann and Andrew’s friends who came in from out of town. It was lovely. But the best part of the night according to both Will and I – the fresh fruit crepes – was yet to come. Wendy made delicious crepes and we piled them high with blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, real whipped cream, and homemade chocolate and caramel sauce. I’m smiling even now just remember this delicious dessert. What a treat to have fresh fruit in the middle of winter! I wish we had a picture, but alas, we’re not the best at recording our life.
Saturday we were able to drive up to Logan for the wedding with Bob, Wendy, Cait, Maren and John – gotta love that new van. The sealing was beautiful. It was performed by Andrew’s grandpa. After the sealing we took pictures – it was cold, but I had prepared well. I wore two pairs of tights, green underneath with textured black tights on top – it was very fun because you could see the green through the black. (Will’s great idea). After pictures we headed to the Utah State University Alumni House where we had a delicious meal and a wonderful chance to visit with friends and family. Thanks for a great night Ann and Andrew! We had a blast and it looked like you did too! It was such a treat because ALL of the Passey kids and their families were able to be there. We got to spend time with Ali and Lee and baby Zach. We got to play games with Brent and Amber. Will enjoyed lots of time throwing Elli and Sammi onto the couch. We also got to spend some quality time with Claire – dropping her off and picking her up at the airport. J Thanks to John and Maren for giving up their beds and putting up with all of us invading your home. Wendy and Bob were wonderful hosts.

I love this picture of Ann with Sammi and Elli. To bad the flowers are in front of Sammi's face.
I don't actually have any pictures of the Passey family with them, because we were in the picture, but here's some of the cousins and Aunts and Uncles from Ann's side of the family.
I love this picture because Claire is the only one aware that I'm taking a picture, she looks lovely, sorry to everyone else. :)
Sadly we didn't hand our camera to someone, so we don't have any pictures of ourselves from the wedding. Ann - you'll have to let us know when you get your pictures - we need a Passey family picture for the wall and I'm hoping that one of the pictures the photographer took of Will and I turned out nicely.

No comments:
Post a Comment