
We got married housing! Will and I now know where we'll be living after we get married. I'm really excited because this means I can stop checking BYU, Craig's List, and KSL every morning. We got into BYU married student housing - Wymount Terrace. It's a two bedroom place on the first floor - which thankfully means we don't have to carry furniture upstairs when we move in. This is the floor plan for our new place. We can move in July 31st - which is great because it means we can move all our stuff over before we leave for the wedding. That way it won't be quite so crazy when we get back. It's crazy to think we'll be setting up our very own apartment!
TWO bedrooms! Man, you guys are not even married and you have it better then us!
ReplyDeleteNice work at getting into something. That I'm sure is a relief. Looks like a good place to live.
How exciting!
ReplyDelete