I'm now two weeks into my Pediatric rotation and I am head over heels in love with it. I cannot think of anything I'd rather do that work with children and their families day in and day out to make sure everyone is healthy and well cared for. Who else gets to hop on one foot, draw pictures, look in ears all day long? I love going through the developmental milestones with kids and their parents and seeing how excited everyone is!
This weekend I had a quick visit with my mom as she made a quick stopover in Portland to keep me company while Will is in Utah visiting family. I picked her up at the airport and we visited some of our favorite places - Ikea, the Elephant Deli and Powells. It was great to have her come to church with me today as I taught a lesson about sacrifice in Sunday School. What a blessing to have the convenience of modern transportation so we can pop in on family for a quick visit. Will has been making the most of his visit home to Utah, seeing family & friends, but I'm looking forward to his return tomorrow.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment