Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun with nieces

Will and I really enjoyed having Amber and the girls down here in Provo for part of the their visit. They were able to come to our apartment one night for dinner and play outside on our sweet dinosaur playground. Collin, a five year old from our ward wanted to play Star Wars with them and had a hard time incorporating Sammi's request that she be Snow White. Collin only has a little brother - I'm not even sure he knows who Snow White is.

Then it turned out I had a random Friday off of work while they were here, so I was able to join Amber, her mom and the girls for a fun day at the farm section of Thanksgiving point. It was fun to watch the girls interact with the animals. They both got to go pony rides - Elli could never figure out where I was, but she could hear me calling her name.

Elli looking for me - she and Sammi both enjoyed the ponies so much!

She finally found me, the last time around.

The girls in a play area - this was Sammi's favorite part. (mine was the ice cream sandwich and chocolate milk samples)

Amber and the girls!

Thanks for a wonderful day! We miss you guys but are so glad you were able to come and visit. Amber was able to steal away one night to play games - which is always a blast, but makes us miss Brent even more!

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast with you guys, too! For the record, I think I stole away twice to play games. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete