Also, Erik and Ali Gunn got married over Christmas break and we thought it would also be a good opportunity to introduce Ali to the boys as well.... she was a little taken back, it got pretty crazy. Again, there was a ton of food but these boys took care of it all. We made yaki soba in our new wok that we got from Williams-Sonoma (we decided that would be a good use of the gift cards given to us for our wedding) and the group rolled dozens of gyoza in a manner of minutes.
It's Japanese food, get it?
Sara was super excited to use the Fiesta Ware from our wedding. It was the first time that we had pulled it out. I must admit, it looked pretty good. We put it right back in the boxes after the dinner. Now we're just looking for another reason to pull it out again.
Don't cry over spilled soy sauce
i think Erik was the only one who didn't get the memo to wear black to the party.
ReplyDeletelooks very yummy. and i LOVE the plates! they did add.
Oh, we aren't friends :( J/K Food looks delish. I need dozens of gyoza rolled in minutes! BTW, I remember hosting that little shindig last year! Thanks for all the drums your friends paper mached for me.
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is that I was wearing black as well when I took the picture.
ReplyDeleteYou could get the dishes out again to wash them since you "put it right back in the boxes after the dinner."
ReplyDelete