Thursday, February 18, 2010

life

Feeling like quite the grownup today. Worked on Will and I's taxes and got the car safety and emissions tests so I could register it here in UT and put the title in our names. Our black camry will now be sporting UT plates. Now I have to head back to campus for my microbiology night class. Very productive day...love that feeling!

3 comments:

  1. way to get a head start on the taxes!
    i love being productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh being productive. It's good to have days like that. I haven't had one in a while. Though I did finish our taxes and get them e-filed! But it took the entire day and no cleaning or cooking was accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true! As much as I avoid being productive sometimes, it feels so good to get things done. And yes the 2nd is still good for me :)

    ReplyDelete