I just got back from five days in Paris with my family. It was great. I want to do a big post - but my brother has most of the pictures in Seattle. So I want to wait until I have the photos so I can do it justice, but here's a couple of pictures I do have.
Ok - I'm still learning how to manipulate this whole adding pictures thing - and they're all stuck up there together, so I'll put the captions down here. The first one is of dad and I enjoying an eclair in a little plaza our first day in Paris. Then there's one of me standing in front of part of Monet's masterpiece - the Nymphs. Then the Pompidou (the modern art museum) - the escaltors are in these hamster like tubes outside the building - kinda odd looking, but it results in a great view of Paris. Then Mom and Blake and I waiting for the subway. And finally the ruins of a church in Verdun from WWI. I promise I'll do a more detailed post once I get pictures from Blake.
I love what you saw! A little art, a little history, a little food! What could be better?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! Was that your first time going?
ReplyDeleteLee and I were bummed after looking at the pictures that we didn't see the cool hamster escalators. I guess we might just have to go back...someday...
How fun! Looks like the perfect vacation.
ReplyDelete