Saturday, April 11, 2009

An introduction

So I suppose an bit of an introduction is in order. I decided to make this blog now rather than waiting until we're married because once Will showed me all of his siblings blogs, I started following them and I feel like I've gotten to know them a little better because of it. And I figured his siblings might enjoy getting to know me a little better before I officially become part of the family. I can't promise I'll update super often, but this summer should be busy - lots of wedding planning, a trip to Seattle, a trip to Havasupai, finding an apartment for the fall...there should be plenty to update people on.

Today should be a busy day - I have my last phlebotomy class this morning. I just have to take the final. Then Carson's bridal shower is this afternoon - my roommate - she's getting married the week before us - July 31st - also Harry Potter's Birthday! But what I'm most looking forward to is heading over to Brent and Amber's tonight...I think they picked up the expansion set for ticket to ride!

1 comment:

  1. So, I love the fact that you know Harry Potters birthday. That makes me happy. I secretly hope our baby is born that day for that reason.

    ReplyDelete