I got the job to be a BYU Sports and Dance Camp Counselor. The title is deceiving, I'm not going to be helping out with the sports or dancing. I'm get to take care of the little chillins' at night. I'll do things like take them to Seven Peaks and have ice cream parties. The tough part of my job is that I have to make sure that they don't take of in the middle of the night and cause havoc on the streets of Provo. Tough gig, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! It's so nice to have a plan for the summer!
ReplyDeleteI'm still working mine out. Leaning towards unemployment. But my bank account is always dissapointed come mid-september, so we'll see.
Sure love you! Can't wait to see in a few weeks!
Dorm living...you just miss it that much.
ReplyDeleteYeah, John will get to come and cause more choas in your life! I bet you love the fact that you get to have a day and a night job...summer is the time to make all of the money you posibily can while you are in school
ReplyDeletePut childrens tylenol in the ice cream and they'll be too tired to wreck havoc. I did intend to spell wreck that way. Let me know if you know why
ReplyDelete