Are you posting this just so we're all aware what we're up to for our Christmas Challenge?
Oh you know it!
Can we do this tag team against the professionals? I think that if Allie, me, Maren, and John all can be a relay team, Will and Ann might actually have some good competition.
If it will make you all feel better, I have not been able to swim. I think that I will lose big time. I suppose that someone has to bring in the pack.
Well Brent hasn't been able to swim since he broke his foot. I think he gets his boot off sometime in December so he'll be ripe for the picking.
Are you posting this just so we're all aware what we're up to for our Christmas Challenge?
ReplyDeleteOh you know it!
ReplyDeleteCan we do this tag team against the professionals? I think that if Allie, me, Maren, and John all can be a relay team, Will and Ann might actually have some good competition.
ReplyDeleteIf it will make you all feel better, I have not been able to swim. I think that I will lose big time. I suppose that someone has to bring in the pack.
ReplyDeleteWell Brent hasn't been able to swim since he broke his foot. I think he gets his boot off sometime in December so he'll be ripe for the picking.
ReplyDelete